Monthly Archives: March 2012
© Kimberly Nelson and Wearing My Traveling Pants, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kimberly Nelson and Wearing My Traveling Pants with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Alaska Amsterdam Anchorage backcountry Belgium Black Hills Bloody Mary Bong Recreation Area Bozeman Brussels cabin California camping Canada canoeing Caribbean cold camping craft beer daytrip day trip Denali National Park diamond doll Dollywood Europe Exit Glacier flying food Gatlinburg Glacier National Park hiking honeymoon roadtrip Hood River Illinois kayaking Kenai lakehouse Las Vegas Maryland Michigan Milwaukee Montana motorcycle Multnomah Falls New Orleans Oregon Pacific Northwest PDX Portland Resurrection Bay road trip roadtrip Round Lake RV camping san francisco Seward Seward Highway Smoky Mountains snow camping Soldotna South Dakota Starved Rock State Park state parks Sterling Tennessee Texas the Badlands the great outdoors The Netherlands Washington DC Waupaca Wisconsin Wisconsin River work trip Wyoming Yellowstone National Park
- Beets are great if you want to add some extra zing and crime scene realness to your lunchtime salad. 4 days ago
- Me on Friday afternoon: Time is precious! Must maximize my weekend! So many projects! Me on Sunday morning: hungove… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- If an mmmbop is a unit of measuring time, what can you do in an mmmbop? In an mmmbop, I stress-ate a bag of salad croutons. 1 week ago
- RT @ChiPartyAunt: Yes We Tan! #CPAForMayor https://t.co/8sI3wE2LKx 2 weeks ago
- Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist is peak 2008 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.