© Kimberly Nelson and Wearing My Traveling Pants, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kimberly Nelson and Wearing My Traveling Pants with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Alaska Amsterdam Anchorage backcountry Belgium Black Hills Bloody Mary Bong Recreation Area Bozeman Brussels cabin California camping Canada canoeing Caribbean cold camping craft beer daytrip day trip Denali National Park diamond doll Dollywood Europe Exit Glacier flying food Gatlinburg Glacier National Park hiking honeymoon roadtrip Hood River Illinois kayaking Kenai lakehouse Las Vegas Maryland Michigan Milwaukee Montana motorcycle Multnomah Falls New Orleans Oregon Pacific Northwest PDX Portland Resurrection Bay road trip roadtrip Round Lake RV camping san francisco Seward Seward Highway Smoky Mountains snow camping Soldotna South Dakota Starved Rock State Park state parks Sterling Tennessee Texas the Badlands the great outdoors The Netherlands Washington DC Waupaca Wisconsin Wisconsin River work trip Wyoming Yellowstone National Park
- I wrote a list of my Favorite Reads of 2018 for @HEAUXSmag. What books did you love this year?? #bestbooksof2018… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- At the Mamby on the Beach Fest last summer, I met a vet tech who worked with alpacas and I told her that I thought… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Hey Illinois, eat at Chipotle today and let them know you want the proceeds to go to @onetailatatime. Eat a burrito… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGG twitter.com/Marvel/status/… 1 week ago
- Make Hallmark Holiday movies great again! heauxsmag.com/new-blog/2018/… 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.