© Kimberly Nelson and Wearing My Traveling Pants, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kimberly Nelson and Wearing My Traveling Pants with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Alaska Amsterdam Anchorage backcountry Belgium Black Hills Bloody Mary Bong Recreation Area Bozeman Brussels cabin California camping Canada canoeing Caribbean cold camping craft beer daytrip day trip Denali National Park diamond doll Dollywood Europe Exit Glacier flying food Gatlinburg Glacier National Park hiking honeymoon roadtrip Hood River Illinois kayaking Kenai lakehouse Las Vegas Maryland Michigan Milwaukee Montana motorcycle Multnomah Falls New Orleans Oregon Pacific Northwest PDX Portland Resurrection Bay road trip roadtrip Round Lake RV camping san francisco Seward Seward Highway Smoky Mountains snow camping Soldotna South Dakota Starved Rock State Park state parks Sterling Tennessee Texas the Badlands the great outdoors The Netherlands Washington DC Waupaca Wisconsin Wisconsin River work trip Wyoming Yellowstone National Park
- The earth is constantly emitting a constant low hum smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/mys… https://t.co/iyaizSPKOa 4 days ago
- Me waiting to take my debit card out of the chip reader https://t.co/SR1PAsTFGu 6 days ago
- RT @kumailn: I wanna Eternal Sunshine that picture of the starving polar bear out of my brain. 1 week ago
- I inadvertently just referred to the Chipmunks as the Boy Chipettes, in case you’re wondering what smashing the patriarchy looks like. 1 week ago
- According to Spotify's 2017 Wrapped, the song I listened to the most this year was "SMS (Bangerz)" by Miley Cyrus o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.